Friday, February 16, 2007

Daylilies added for sale

GOOD MORNING!!! and yes - this is Betty again. and NO I did not die or otherwise vacate this mortal coil. 'Bin busy keeping up, keeping up. So the first thing I did this morning was to add 55 cultivars to the ADDED FOR SALE items. You see them first here - they have yet to be added to the Daylily list - only here on the blog. OOPS Marv is heading out for our morning Staff meeting (Hot tub with a cuppa) so I have to run. Back soon. Contest - I will add a plant of my choosing to your order this year for every error you find on our web page. ALSO - a plant added to your Order this year - my choosing again, but it will be something I like - if you can tell me what same Name appears for sale for each of Hemerocallis (Daylily), Hosta and Heuchera. start digging!! And yes, I have finished the Ontario Daylily Newsletter. It is printed, collated, stapled and stuffed into labelled envelopes - stuffed during Grey's Anatomy last night - so I hope people like it. Gotta tell you - very few photos - and yes - 18 pages of information. SO - if you want a great daylily club to join, consider the ODS. Gotta run - my coffee is steaming out there in the -14 degree air. brrrr. Big hugs. Betty

No comments: