Monday, January 29, 2007

Weeding - YEAHHH!!

What another glorious day in the offing. 'Been up for two hours already, and pre-dawn outside is just awesome. The birds are so cool. It surprises me that, with our army of hungry barn cats on the prowl, the pheasants and wild turkeys are as brazen as they are. The waskally wabbits think the huge hostas were created for them. Now - if I could convince the bunnys and cats to develop a taste for snails and slugs and all things undesirable, that would be awesome. YEAHH - today I get to weed. I'm serious. I love weeding. For months we have been concentrating on shipping and packing and digging for the mail orders. And yes - we have three or so more days left till we shut 'er down for spring/summer. Maybe some more in late August but for now, for today, I can justify the time to Weed for a few hours. So if you are planning to visit today, grab a fork and we can gab and weed. There are bus tours starting already next week, so these weeds have GOT TO GO. Right now - another cup of lemon tea, and a camera and I are going out to grab some awesome dawn photos. Enjoy your day! B

No comments: